Join the professionals!
Seeking an Optometric Technician
Qualified candidate must have:
- Passion for excellence in patient service
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Pleasant telephone demeanor
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Primary duties include:
- Gathering data and computerized measurements of patient’s eyes and eyewear prior to the doctor’s examination.
- Greeting patients, verifying demographic and insurance information, scheduling
appointments and entering charges and payments.
Challenging, full - time position includes s a competitive benefit package.
We will train the right candidate.
We close at 3:00 p.m. on Fridays!
*Enjoy the satisfaction of providing excellent patient service in a caring atmosphere.*
Or stop by for an application 1323 E. First Street McPherson, KS